BLDUP is THE website for commercial real estate and construction. The market has moved online, we are going national and need innovative, smart, people to join our growing team.
As a small tech company, we value our employees and want to ensure they know their importance to our success. A sense of humor is a must and our management strives to ensure BLDUP is a top place to work.
We are about working smarter not harder, yet we have our priorities in order on what drives the best results. We believe a small team armed with the best tools can beat an army.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on LinkedIn if available.
Position: Account Executive
BLDUP is searching for an exceptional account executive with a proven track record. In this role you will be a quota carrying sales rep where you are working on turning prospects into leads. SDR’s will set the table and the Account Executive is expected to take the lead and bring to close. There will be inbound and outbound prospecting needed to be successful. We are a competitive team in a competitive environment doing whatever it takes to hit our collective goals.
This opportunity is to get in on the ground level of a company that is starting to take off. With recently raised funding we are looking to hire our next sales pro/s. At BLDUP you will have the ability to sell a technology that is disrupting the CRE industry while also bringing a tremendous amount of value to customers. With BLDUP’s Data analytics platform, customers have an edge on winning work that results in 6 and 7 figure sales for their businesses. With a lot at stake you have the ability to transform the businesses that we work with in a very short period of time.
If you are looking to join an exciting start-up atmosphere with the funding to drive growth for a long time BLDUP could be the place for you. If you’re an established sales killer with a proven track record helping customers achieve success, we should chat.
BLDUP supports diversity, inclusion and curious minds. Traits we care about are problem solving, humility, highly driven, persuasiveness and passion.
Responsibilities will include:
-Meet and exceed Quota
-Adapt and understand your audience so the messaging resonates who you're speaking with
-With a customer focused sales model you will learn a consultative sales approach putting the customers needs first
-Work with top brands in the CRE space to expand their business with BLDUP as we enter new markets
-Maintain CRM cleanliness
-Establish lasting relationships with current and future customers
-You will collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Market Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
-Prepare and educate customers on new features and functionality that might lead to new opportunities
-Identify and curate greenfield on the benefits of being on the BLDUP platform
-Understand BLDUP and how it fits in the marketplace amongst the sea of competitors.
-Adopt a self starter approach running your own book of business
Qualifications candidates should possess:
- Incredible precision, attention to detail, and organization skills
- 5+ years of Sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in presenting complex data in understandable ways to address customers business questions
- Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who is internally driven to make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Compensation $100,000-$250,000+
Position: Sales Development Representative
A little about the role:
- Opportunity to grow a book of residual income that can equal six figures annually.
- Conduct high volume sales prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media from BLDUP’s sphere of influence.
- Creative marketing capabilities: Adobe photoshop, Hubspot, Mailchimp and G Suite (to name a few).
- Work closely and collaboratively with founders and management team to quickly become part of the ‘dream team’ that will grow BLDUP nationwide.
- Schedule and observe sales demonstrations and eventually conduct these sales calls yourself.
- Qualify sales opportunities and set up daily appointments for the CEO and CMO to close business.
- Learn the real estate and development business from a variety of cohorts, what their challenges are and relate it back to the benefits of the software.
- Opportunity to learn new aspects of sales within a dynamic technological environment.
A little about you:
- Positive, no-quit attitude willing to do what it takes to succeed
- Ability to work with and independently of a team.
- Track record of high achievement in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative talent: Email marketing, landing page creation, logo creation.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Experience in commercial real estate, design & construction needed
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better and success you can own and point to within a close knit team.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A naturally competitive person
- The ability to deal with objections and rejection on a daily basis in which you treat them as problems to be solved and not insurmountable road blocks.
- Bachelors degree or associates and strong skill basis
- Previous work experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed your job requirements.
- Compensation $45,000-$150,000
Market: Washington, DC
Position: Market Manager
BLDUP, the leading source for CRE data, is seeking a HIGHLY motivated and results-driven Market Manager located in the Washington DC area. The content team member will be responsible for researching and creating original BLDUP content including project updates, daily news posts, research pieces, thought leadership articles along with outreach to CRE industry leaders to grow BLDUP's brand.. A background (or interest) in commercial real estate is ideal along with keen attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills.
- Curate, research, design and write articles, press releases, project updates
- Perform research including visiting project sites and attending industry events and generate content around these topics
- Develop email newsletter copy (newsletter is delivered 4x per week)
- Write website copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholder sources for the purpose of collecting information on public and private construction projects
- Monitor construction/development projects through all phases of life cycle, ensure BLDUP data is accurate and timely
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- HIGHLY detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others